NEW!! Select “Flex” to seamlessly switch any time between in-person and online – only 50 Euro!
A “Flex” ticket gives you the flexibility to convert your experience from in-person to online at any time before the congress. With Flex, if you switch, you will receive a full refund of the difference in fees (based on the category and fee applicable at the time of change).
Take the uncertainty out of these uncertain times and choose Flex.
*Standard registration can be switched until August 31, 2022 with a refund of the difference. Full details and cancellation policy below.
Registration fees (In Euro)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
UNTIL JULY 7, 2022
FROM JULY 8 - SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
FROM SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
|Physicians – High-income countries||€ 550||€ 800||€ 1,000|
|Physicians – Upper-middle-income countries**||€ 400||€ 600||€ 800|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals *** – High-income countries||€ 300||€ 500||€ 675|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals *** – Upper-middle-income countries**||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|Trainee, Student***||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|Young SIOP Member||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|All professionals - Low & Lower-middle-income countries **||€ 200||€ 350||€ 450|
|CCI Member||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|Physicians – High-income Countries||€ 850||€ 975||€ 1,150|
|Physicians – Upper-middle-income countries**||€ 650||€ 850||€ 995|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals*** – High-income countries||€ 450||€ 575||€ 725|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals*** – Upper-middle-income countries**||€ 300||€ 450||€ 550|
|Trainee, Student***||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|All professionals - Low & Lower-middle Income Countries **||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|Survivors/Parents||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
|Non-profit Advocates and Organizations||€ 250||€ 400||€ 500|
High & Upper-middle income countires
Low & Lower-middle income countries*
early BIRD RATE
UNTIL September 6, 2022
FROM september 7, 2022 ONWARDS
* SIOP, IPSO and PROS Members: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2022 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
To join / renew your SIOP member while registering – please click here and choose Proceed with new/renewing SIOP member registration (Applicable for ‘Onsite participation’ only)
** Country classification as listed here and defined according to the World Bank website: Click here to see the list of countries
*** Proof of status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
**** Young SIOP – New SIOP members aged 40 and below
- Attendance to all scientific sessions (incl. Educational Day)
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Refreshments according to the congress timetable
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. Please make drafts payable to:
- Account Name: SIOP 2022 Congress, Barcelona(Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-405
IBAN No: CH41 0483 5150 0934 9240 5
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected and charged the late rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
We want to help you reduce uncertainty during these uncertain times, which is why we have added the ability to easily convert your registration between the in-person and online experience at no additional charge.
And for extra peace of mind, we are now offering a “Flex” ticket upgrade for just 50 Euro!
Converting from In-Person to Online Attendance
- Until August 31, 2022: Receive a refund of the difference in fees.
- As of September 1, 2022: Ability to switch BUT there will be no refund of the difference in fees.
Flex Ticket (+50 Euro)
- Any time before the congress: Receive a refund of the difference in fees. *
**When changing your registration category, the fee applied will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time your initial ticket purchase was made.
Converting from Online to In-Person Attendance
Switch at any time! You will be required to pay the difference in fees based on the registration fee and category at the time your initial ticket purchase was made.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up and including July 8, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received July 9 until September 13, 2022 – 50% registration fee refund
- As of September 14, 2022 – no refund will be made
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, a bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
SIOP 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140